Terms & Conditions
- From July 9, 2018 to August 22, 2018, members of The Club can get a ticket (valued at HK$380 / HK$480 or HK$680) (“Ticket”) to the “RubberBand Hours” (“Concert”) on September 26, 2018 by using 250 Clubpoints and paying HK$330 , HK$430 , HK$630 or using 1,900 Clubpoints, 2,400 Clubpoints, 3,400 Clubpoints respectively (“Offer”). Limited stocks available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints redemption) will be charged upon booking confirmation.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the Club Member’s registered email address. No eRedemption letter will be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Ticket collection details can be found in the instructions on the eRedemption letter and are subject to these Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is subject to designated dates and times, and valid for one-time use only. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Ticket will be forfeited without any compensation to The Club member if Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Each Ticket admits one person only, regardless of age. A valid Ticket must be provided for admission to the Concert.
- Seats cannot be chosen. All seats are allocated by the concert organizer - POPM Design and Marketing Consultancy at its sole discretion.
- Ticket will become invalid if any damage, alteration or copy is made, and will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- The Club is not the Concert Organizer or service provider of the Tickets, or auxiliary services, and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- Members of The Club and their guests attending the Concert accept and agree that The Club may take and use their photographs or images from the Concert for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will The Club be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether arising from, or incidental to, the Concert, and whether caused by negligence on the part of Club HKT Limited, or otherwise.
- The Concert Organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Concert. Any updates will be based on announcements from the Concert Organizer. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of updates to, postponement, or cancellation of the Concert.
- Terms and conditions of The Club apply, for details please visit: www.theclub.com.hk/tnc .
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.