Enjoy great entertainment via Now TV Apps
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions of Now TV apply. Please refer to https://store.now.com/en-us/tnc.html for details.
- Full payment (Clubpoints and credit card payment) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- Upon the completion of the purchase, an e-redemption letter will be sent to the member. E-redemption letter will not be re-issued at any circumstances.
- Now Soccer App - Live Matches (mobile version) must be redeemed on or before 28 February, 2017 while HBO GO and Now Player Junior must be redeemed on or before 30 September, 2017, or will be forfeited.
- Redeemed award is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and strictly prohibited for re-sell.
- Club HKT Limited shall not be responsible and liable to the redeemed award.
- This special offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited and PCCW Media Limited apply. Club HKT Limited and PCCW Media Limited reserve the right to amend any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In the event of dispute regarding interpretation of these terms and conditions, the decision of Club HKT Limited and PCCW Media Limited shall be final and binding.
- Personal Information Collection Statement: Personal data collected upon the purchase or issue of Tickets may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. These terms and conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of any discrepancy between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.