Janic Yan - Be Myself Live in Hong Kong 2017
Terms & Conditions
- From October 25 to November 27, 2017, members of The Club can redeem 500 Clubpoints and pay HK$680 or HK$180 to get one HK$780 or HK$280 ticket for the “Janice Yan Be Myself Live in Hong Kong 2017” on December 12. Limited stocks available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seats cannot be chosen. They will be assigned randomly and decisions made by Club HKT Limited shall be final and binding.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. The eRedemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Member needs to collect concert tickets according to instructions carried by the eRedemption letter, which will lapse after the expiry date. No refund will be allowed.
- Tickets are subject to designated dates and times, and will lapse after expiry. Tickets cannot be obtained using cash and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Such a ticket will be forfeited if Club HKT Limited is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Each ticket admits one person only, regardless of a person’s age. A valid ticket must be provided for admission.
- Use of tickets will be subject to terms and conditions, as dictated by the organizer. Photocopies, altered or unreasonably damaged tickets will be considered invalid. Tickets will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- Eligible members and their guests accept and agree that Club HKT Limited may take and use their photographs or images at the event for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will the organizer be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from, incidental to, or in relation to the event.
- The event organizer reserves the right to amend or terminate the event. Any updates will be based on announcements from the organizer of the event. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of updates to the event.
- Terms and conditions apply, as dictated by Club HKT Limited and the organizer. Club HKT Limited reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions periodically without notice. In the event of dispute regarding interpretation of these terms and conditions, decisions made by Club HKT Limited and the organizer shall be final and binding.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and be construed be in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- These Terms and Conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of discrepancy between the two versions, the English shall prevail.