Gin Lee FIRST OF ALL Live ticket offers
Terms & Conditions
- From May 10 to June 10, 2018, members of The Club can get a ticket (valued at HK$380 or HK$480) (“Ticket”) to the “FWD MAX presents Gin Lee FIRST OF ALL Live” concert (“Concert”) on June 24, 2018 by using 250 Clubpoints and paying HK$330 , HK$430 or using 1,900 Clubpoints, 2,400 Clubpoints (“Offer”) respectively. Limited stocks available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints redemption) will be charged upon booking confirmation.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the Club Member’s nominated email address. NoeRedemption letter will be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Ticket collection details can be found in the instructions on the eRedemption letter and are subject to these Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is subject to designated dates and times, and valid for one-time use only. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Ticket will be forfeited if Club HKT Limited is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Each Ticket admits one person only, regardless of age. A valid Ticket or must be provided for admission.
- Seats cannot be chosen. They are allocated by Universal Music (Hong Kong) Limited (“Concert Organizer”) at its sole discretion.
- A Ticket will become invalid if any damage, alteration or copy is made, and will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Club HKT Limited is not the Concert Organizer or service provider of the Tickets, or auxiliary services, and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- Members of The Club and their guests attending the Concert accept and agree that Club HKT Limited may take and use their photographs or images from the Concert for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will Club HKT Limited be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether arising from, or incidental to, the Concert, and whether caused by negligence on the part of Club HKT Limited, or otherwise.
- The Concert Organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Concert. Any updates will be based on announcements from the Concert Organizer. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of updates to, postponement, or cancellation of the Concert.
- Terms & Conditions apply as dictated by Club HKT Limited, which reserves the right to amend any of these Terms & Conditions without notice. In the event of dispute regarding interpretation of these Terms & Conditions, decisions made by Club HKT Limited shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.