Direct Wines Clubpoints offer
Terms & Conditions
- The “pick your own” double Clubpoints offer is valid from March 20 to May19,2018 (both dates inclusive), while the regular offer is valid from May 20, 2018 to until October31, 2018. Only members of The Club purchasing selected items via the dedicated webpage as listed above and providing a valid membership number for The Club will be eligible to earn Clubpoints.
- You must register as a member of The Club in order to earn Clubpoints.
- Customers must be aged 18 years or more when purchasing from Direct Wines Limited. Members must ensure their accounts are not used by any person under the age of 18 to purchase alcoholic beverages. Orders will not be accepted from, nor delivered to, persons under the age of 18years. Proof of age must be supplied if requested. Direct Wines Limited reserves the right to refuse a sale if age requirements are not met.
- A member of The Club is required to enter his/her membership number in the “Additional Remarks for Delivery Service” box at the dedicated Direct Wines Limited website. Or members can call the Direct Wines Limited customer service hotline on 8120 3826.
- Clubpoints will be credited to a member’s account six weeks after delivery, following a purchase from the Direct Wines Limited website and providing requirements outlined above in point-5 have been satisfied. A member’s account must be in good order at the time Clubpoints are awarded.
- Club HKT Limited shall not be responsible or liable for the product or service quality provided by the merchant, who is solely responsible for all relevant obligations and liabilities.
- Terms and conditions apply as dictated by Club HKT Limited and Direct Wines Limited. Club HKT Limited and Direct Wines Limited reserve the right to amend any of these terms and conditions periodically without notice. In the event of dispute regarding interpretation of these terms and conditions, decisions made by Club HKT Limited and Direct Wines Limited shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English shall prevail.