Terms & Conditions
- Purchaser must be a member of The Club.
- Member of The Club can purchase ticket of《龍劍笙牡丹亭驚夢》(valued at $880/$480 each) at the original price.
- Seats cannot be chosen. They will be assigned randomly and decisions made by Club HKT Limited shall be final and binding.
- Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. The Club reserves the right of final determination.
- Full payment (credit card payment) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- When redemption is completed, an e-Redemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. The e-Redemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances. It is the Club Member’s responsibility to ensure a valid email address is provided to The Club and monitor their email account accordingly.
- Tickets must be collected within the collection period from the venue stated on the e-Redemption letter. Ticket redemption is non-refundable. The e-Redemption letter will lapse on expiry of the collection period.
- Each ticket is subject to a designated date and time and valid for one-time use only. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Such a ticket will be forfeited if The Club is made aware of any attempt of resale.
- Each ticket admits one person only, regardless of a person’s age. A valid ticket must be provided for admission.
- Use of tickets will be subject to terms and conditions, as dictated by the organizer. Photocopies, altered or unreasonably damaged tickets will be considered invalid. Tickets will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- This redemption offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Club HKT Limited is not the supplier or service provider of the products/services/auxiliary services provided and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- All eligible members and their guests accept and agree that The Club may take and use their photographs or images at the event for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will the organizer be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether caused by negligence of the organizer or otherwise.
- Terms and Conditions dictated by Club HKT Limited and the organizer apply. The event organizer reserves the right to amend any details of theevent or terminate the event. Any updates will be based on announcements from the organizer. Club HKT Limited shall not be liable in respect of the event or any updates.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and be construed be in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- These Terms & Conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of discrepancy between the two versions, the English shall prevail.