Beauty & THE Beast ON ICE
Terms & Conditions
- From June 20, 2018 to July 10, 2018, members of The Club can get a ticket (valued at HK$480) (“Ticket”) to the “Beauty & The Beast On Ice” show (“Event”) at 3:30 pm or 8pm on July 21, 2018 by using 250 Clubpoints and paying HK$430, or using 2,400 Clubpoints respectively (“Offer”). Limited stocks available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints redemption) will be charged upon booking confirmation.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the Club Member’s registered email address. No eRedemption letter will be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Ticket collection details can be found in the instructions on the eRedemption letter and are subject to these Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is subject to designated dates and times and valid for one-time use only. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Ticket will be forfeited without any compensation to The Club member if Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- A valid Ticket must be provided for admission to the Event. Free of charge for children below 3 years old who are accompanied by an adult and does not occupy a seat, please show the identification document while admission.
- Seats cannot be chosen. All seats are allocated by the EventOrganizer –ENTERTAINMENT IMPACT at its sole discretion.
- A Ticket will become invalid if any damage, alteration or copy is made, and will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- The Club is not the Event Organizer or service provider of the Tickets, or auxiliary services, and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- Members of The Club and their guests attending the Event accept and agree that The Club may take and use their photographs or images from the Event for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will The Club be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether arising from, or incidental to, the Event, and whether caused by negligence on the part of Club HKT Limited, or otherwise.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Event. Any updates will be based on announcements from the Event Organizer. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of updates to, postponement, or cancellation of the Event.
- Terms and conditions of The Club apply, for details please visit: www.theclub.com.hk/tnc .
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.