Use 200 Clubpoints to get a ticket for “AEG Music Channel Touring and Music Awards Ceremony 2017”
Terms & Conditions
- From November 7to 27, 2017, members of The Club can get an“AEG Music Channel Touring and Music Awards Ceremony 2017” ticket by redeeming 200Clubpoints. Limited stocks available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. The eRedemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Ticket collectiondetails can be found in the instructionscarried by the eRedemption letter and are subject to Terms and Conditions,as dictated by the organizer.
- Ticket is subject to designated dates and times,and valid for one-time use only. Tickets cannot be obtained using cash and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Such a ticket will be forfeited if Club HKT Limited is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Each ticket admits one person only, regardless of age. A valid ticket must be provided for admission.
- Seats cannot be chosen. They are allocated by AEG Promotion Ltd. (“Event Organizer”).
- The ticket will become invalid if any alteration or copy is made, or in the event of damage, and will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- Club HKT Limitedis not the supplier or service provider of the products/services/auxiliary services provided and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- Eligible members and their guests accept and agree that Club HKT Limited may take and use their photographs or images at the event for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will the organizer be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from, incidental to, or in relation to the event.
- The event organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel the event. Any updates will be based on announcements from the organizer of the event. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of updates to the event.
- Terms and Conditions applyas dictated by Club HKT Limited and the organizer. Club HKT Limited reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions periodically without notice. In the event of dispute regarding interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, decisions made by Club HKT Limited and the organizer shall be final and binding.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed to be in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- These Terms and Conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of discrepancy between the two versions, the English shall prevail.