The Club proudly presents Prudence Liew Karma Chameleon
Terms & Conditions
- Members of The Club can redeem a “The Club proudly presents Prudence Liew Karma Chameleon” (“Event”)ticket (valued at $680 each) with 500 Clubpoints + $ 580 for; or redeem a “The Club proudly presents Prudence Liew Karma Chameleon” ticket (valued at $480 each) with 500 Clubpoints + $ 380.
- Gold and Platinum Club Members can redeem a VIP Pack with 600 Clubpoints + $580 for. VIP Pack includes a “The Club proudly presents Prudence Liew Karma Chameleon” ticket on 15 Oct 2017 (valued at $680 each) , an admission ticket to the “Prudence Liew Karma Chameleon” Meet-and-greet session (“Meet-and-greet session”).
- No seating selection is available. The seats are allocated by the Universal Music Limited (“ Event Organizer”).
- Tickets and VIP Packs are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Full payment (Credit card payment and Clubpoint) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- When redemption is completed, an e-Redemption letter will be sent from The Club to the Club Member. The e-Redemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances. It is the Club Member’s responsibility to ensure a valid email address is provided to The Club and monitor their email account accordingly.
- Tickets and VIP Packs must be collected within the collection period from the venue stated on the e-Redemption letter. Ticket redemption are non-refundable. The e-Redemption letter will lapse on expiry of the collection period.
- Each ticket and VIP Pack is subject to a designated date and time and valid for one-time use only. Tickets and VIP Packs are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Such a ticket will be forfeited if The Club is made aware of any attempt of resale.
- VIP Packs and tickets will become invalid if any alteration, copy or damage is made.
- Regardless of age, each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be provided for admission.
- 11. This redemption offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Eligible members and their guests accept and agree that The Club may take and use their photographs or images at the Event and Meet-and-greet session for commercial purposes.
- Except where required by law, under no circumstances will the Event Oganizer be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from, incidental to, or in relation to the Event.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to modify or terminate the Event. Such modification or termination may be based on updates or announcements from the Event Organizer of the Event. Club HKT Limited shall hold no liability in respect of such updates to the Event.
- Terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited https://www.theclub.com.hk/tnc and the Event Organizer apply. Club HKT Limited reserves the right to amend any of these Event Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- These Event Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In the event of any discrepancy or ambiguity between the Chinese or English versions of the Event Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of dispute the decision of Club HKT Limited and the Event Organizer shall be final and binding.