- Join us for an evening tasting of Japanese sake
- The Club Winter Special Screenings
- Clockenflap 2016 －Your Best Weekend of the Year!
- Enjoy our exclusive offer on Corona Sunsets Festival this November!
- Join our game now and stand a chance to redeem for Jay Chou Concert - HK ticket
- The Club Movie Previews in October
- Picnic with us at PMQ Autumn Movie Screening
- The Club Presents: Spanish Wine Dinner at Ye Shanghai
- HKTO brings you the legends of Tennis this October
- Grab this opportunity, Immerse yourself in racing revelry in October!
- Privileged Package Offers to Formula E HKT Hong Kong ePrix
- The Platters Live in Hong Kong 2016
- Battle of Victors - at HKT ePrix Race Weekend
- Light up the Race with Live Edition by ZoukOut at HKT ePrix
- A Cinematic Celebration of the Arts - MOViE MOViE Life Is Art
- Ocean Park Halloween Fest 2016 - Early Bird Horror Preview Night
- Hamlet Exclusive Ticket Discount Offers
- Sake Portfolio Tasting | Pearl Appreciation – Experience the Treasures from Japan
- Enjoy a spectacular SUMMER SPLASH with SpongeBob SquarePants at Ocean Park
- Smart Living Smart Cleansing Workshop
- Join us at HKT ePrix Fever Carnival
- Action for the Movie Preview - "After The Storm"
- Smart Living VR Shooting and Production Experience
- A Fun Madcap Adventure: Special Movie Screening of "The Secret Life Of Pets"
- Royal Caribbean International Extraordinary Experience & Offers
- Great Music, Great Artists - Swire Denim Series Exclusive Offers
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality Experience for Platinum & Gold Members
- Be the first to explore [Ovation of the Seas] in Hong Kong
- Get Your Tickets for Kit Chan 2016 and Earn Bonus Clubpoints
- Alex Wong Fortune Awakens Talk Show Special Offer
- Action for the Movie Preview - "A Perfect Day"
- WHOOP UP for Leon 30th Anniversary Random Love Songs 4D in Live 2016
- Boost your Clubpoints earning-Lala Hsu Concert Exclusive Offer
- Be the First to See <45 Years>
- Experience the Famous Hong Kong Sevens - Where The World Comes To Play
- Art Central - Be inspired by the World of Art
- Exclusive Concert Offers & Join Facebook game to win tickets
- Exclusive 'N' SAKE Dinner
- Privilege Offers of Taste of Hong Kong for Club Members
- The Club Presents: Movie Previews of 2016 Academy Awards Nominees
- MOViE MOViE Countdown to the Awards
- The Mermaid Ticket Exchange Coupon Offer
- Ocean Park Admission Ticket Special Discounts & In-Park Dining Offer
- Register now to join “SOCIAL BY THE SEA” Charity Walk with your pet
- Enjoy Ticket Discount and Bonus Clubpoints at Longines Masters of Hong Kong
- Show Your Pose & Win the Deluxe CLUB prize — Madonna Rebel Heart Tour Macau with Hotel Package
- AIA The Great European Carnival Exclusive Tickets Offer
- Exclusive Offers at ClubONE Victoria Park CNY Fair Booth
- Enjoy Rain Concert Special Package for TWO and earn Bonus Clubpoints
- Little Prince Ticket Exchange Coupon Offers
- Latte Art Workshop and De’Longhi designed coffee machines Exclusive Offer
- Exclusive Movie Preview of AN
- The Club Can Get You Those Much Sought-after Cirque Adrenaline Tickets!
- Experience the joys of Christmas with The Club at ELEMENTS
Aug 11, 2015
James Hong Travelogue - Spirituality in India
The Club is inviting you to attend “Spirituality in India”, a travelogue event led by James Hong, who looks back on a journey filled with religious wonderment and sacred places. Invited Platinum members please make registration at 183 3000.
Exclusive Privileges to invited Platinum members:
Please call 183 3000 to make registration. (Limited quota on a first-come-first-served basis)
Attending this travelogue event could also earn you a signed copy of James Hong's best-selling new book – "50,000 Years of Adventure – Journey to the West".
- This event is open only to invited Platinum members
- Spoken language will be Cantonese.
|James “Akio” Hong is a travel writer, columnist for five local newspapers and CEO of Game One. His first book, “5,000 Years of Adventures”, raised HK$500,000 for Heifer International Hong Kong. An eBook of the same name ranked as Champion of the Hong Kong eBook Charts for 13 consecutive days. It was then transformed into a cultural travel series by Crown Publishing, featuring “10 Stunning Days in Mexico/Cuba”, “10 Stunning Days in Peru” and “10 Stunning Days in Brazil”.|
James traveled from Lumbini, birthplace of Hindu Prince Siddhartha, on to Bodh Gaya, where Buddha’s enlightenment is said to have taken place. Next stop was Sarnath, site of the first turning of the Wheel of Dharma, before arrival at Kushinagar, where Buddha died.
A visit to Varanasi alongside the River Ganges revealed that this was one the world’s oldest cities. Next were the temples of the Khajuraho group of monuments, featuring sexually explicit sculptures.
The Taj Mahal – “The epitome of love”.
The aim of Jain life is to achieve liberation of the soul.
- Invited Platinum members can register the above mentioned event (“Event”) once only. Seats are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Once the information is submitted, it cannot be changed.
- Club HKT Limited and CSL Mobile Limited ("we"/ "our") owns the copyright of all photos and videos taken during the Event, including the photos and videos of attendees. We are entitled to amend, publish and forward any photos and videos of the Event without prior notice or consent from participants for the purpose of our promotion of goods and services and our publicity. Upon your registration to the Event, you agree to such use of the photos and videos by us.
- Unless otherwise specified, all personal information will be kept confidential and will be used by us for the purpose of this Event/ other event(s) including registration and contact in relation to such and all directly related purposes. Request for data access or correction can be made by writing to the Privacy Compliance Officer (PO Box 9872, GPO, Hong Kong).
- Club HKT Limited and CSL Mobile Limited reserve the right to terminate or change this Event/ other event(s) or any terms of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and the decision by us is final in the event of any disputes.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of promotion materials and terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Upon your registration to the Event, you understand and agree to be bound by the above Terms and Conditions.