- Join us for an evening tasting of Japanese sake
- The Club Winter Special Screenings
- Clockenflap 2016 －Your Best Weekend of the Year!
- Enjoy our exclusive offer on Corona Sunsets Festival this November!
- Join our game now and stand a chance to redeem for Jay Chou Concert - HK ticket
- The Club Movie Previews in October
- Picnic with us at PMQ Autumn Movie Screening
- The Club Presents: Spanish Wine Dinner at Ye Shanghai
- HKTO brings you the legends of Tennis this October
- Grab this opportunity, Immerse yourself in racing revelry in October!
- Privileged Package Offers to Formula E HKT Hong Kong ePrix
- The Platters Live in Hong Kong 2016
- Battle of Victors - at HKT ePrix Race Weekend
- Light up the Race with Live Edition by ZoukOut at HKT ePrix
- A Cinematic Celebration of the Arts - MOViE MOViE Life Is Art
- Ocean Park Halloween Fest 2016 - Early Bird Horror Preview Night
- Hamlet Exclusive Ticket Discount Offers
- Sake Portfolio Tasting | Pearl Appreciation – Experience the Treasures from Japan
- Enjoy a spectacular SUMMER SPLASH with SpongeBob SquarePants at Ocean Park
- Smart Living Smart Cleansing Workshop
- Join us at HKT ePrix Fever Carnival
- Action for the Movie Preview - "After The Storm"
- Smart Living VR Shooting and Production Experience
- A Fun Madcap Adventure: Special Movie Screening of "The Secret Life Of Pets"
- Royal Caribbean International Extraordinary Experience & Offers
- Great Music, Great Artists - Swire Denim Series Exclusive Offers
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality Experience for Platinum & Gold Members
- Be the first to explore [Ovation of the Seas] in Hong Kong
- Get Your Tickets for Kit Chan 2016 and Earn Bonus Clubpoints
- Alex Wong Fortune Awakens Talk Show Special Offer
- Action for the Movie Preview - "A Perfect Day"
- WHOOP UP for Leon 30th Anniversary Random Love Songs 4D in Live 2016
- Boost your Clubpoints earning-Lala Hsu Concert Exclusive Offer
- Be the First to See <45 Years>
- Experience the Famous Hong Kong Sevens - Where The World Comes To Play
- Art Central - Be inspired by the World of Art
- Exclusive Concert Offers & Join Facebook game to win tickets
- Exclusive 'N' SAKE Dinner
- Privilege Offers of Taste of Hong Kong for Club Members
- The Club Presents: Movie Previews of 2016 Academy Awards Nominees
- MOViE MOViE Countdown to the Awards
- The Mermaid Ticket Exchange Coupon Offer
- Ocean Park Admission Ticket Special Discounts & In-Park Dining Offer
- Register now to join “SOCIAL BY THE SEA” Charity Walk with your pet
- Enjoy Ticket Discount and Bonus Clubpoints at Longines Masters of Hong Kong
- Show Your Pose & Win the Deluxe CLUB prize — Madonna Rebel Heart Tour Macau with Hotel Package
- AIA The Great European Carnival Exclusive Tickets Offer
- Exclusive Offers at ClubONE Victoria Park CNY Fair Booth
- Enjoy Rain Concert Special Package for TWO and earn Bonus Clubpoints
- Little Prince Ticket Exchange Coupon Offers
- Latte Art Workshop and De’Longhi designed coffee machines Exclusive Offer
- Exclusive Movie Preview of AN
- The Club Can Get You Those Much Sought-after Cirque Adrenaline Tickets!
- Experience the joys of Christmas with The Club at ELEMENTS
Picnic with us at PMQ Autumn Movie Screening
Date：22 October, 2016(SAT)
Location：Qube, 2/F, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central
Fee：Free of Charge
《Mr. Morgan’s Last Love》
rom the day Pauline lends him a helping hand on the bus, the stubborn, weary Matthew Morgan stumbles back to happiness. Swept off his old feet by the young woman’s disarming vitality and unwavering optimism, the quiet teacher becomes an unlikely student of living. In their everyday adventures, the odd couple explores the treasures of friendship, the comfort of companionship, the taste of romance – and the meaning of family. Pauline embraces the idea of a new kind of family while Matthew finally reconnects with his estranged son Miles, who in turn finds himself deeply affected by the changes in his father. What begins as Miles’ and his sister Karen’s frustrated attempt to bring Matthew home to the US, leads to consequences in Miles’ own life that he never expected. Just in time, father and son learn to respect each other again, to let go of the past and let in the future – and in their life lessons, they each in their own way find love and hope again.…
Seats are limited, first come first served!
Please contact 183 3000 for reservation