Earn Clubpoints and get exclusive discount at Q-Pets, Red Carrot, Pet Convenience and Chinchilla Land
Pet lovers can now earn Clubpoints and get discount for spending at over 40 outlets at Q-Pets, Red Carrot, Pet Convenience and Chinchilla Land.
How to utilize the reward:
- Obtain The Club e-membership card by installing The Club mobile app (search THE_CLUB).
- Present your e-membership card at any of the participating shops to earn Clubpoints and enjoy privilege.
- The promotion period of this offer shall start from 17 November 2015, and this offer is subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- Members of The Club are required to present an e-Membership card, showing membership number and name when making a purchase at participating outlets to earn Clubpoints and get discount.
- Members of The Club can earn Clubpoints in conjunction with discount and/or other loyalty program currency, if applicable.
- Clubpoints will be credited to a member’s account within 4 – 6 weeks following purchase of any product/service at participating outlets.
- Club HKT Limited and ADP Pentagon Pets Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and terminate offers at any time without prior notice. Club HKT Limited and ADP Pentagon Pets Limited accept no liability for any such change.
- Club HKT Limited is not the direct supplier of products and services. Club HKT Limited accepts no liability relating to any aspect of the product or services, including without limitation, the quality, supply, descriptions of goods and/or services provided by products and service provider, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practice or conduct in connection with promotion of products and services, or in making available any product or service.
- Other terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited and ADP Pentagon Pets Limited apply.
- In the event of dispute, Club HKT Limited and ADP Pentagon Pets Limited reserve the right of final determination.
- In the event of discrepancy, or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of promotion materials and terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.